Thursday, October 31, 2019

BookCrossing



Have you heard of BookCrossing?  BookCrossing members "release" books to other members or leave in the wild for the books to be found.  The books are tracked through journal entries from all over the world. 

I've been a member since 2014 when we found our first book at a local restaurant.  I've been an active member since 2016.  Or I should say we, as my boys will allow me to release some of their books when they are finished with them.  You can check out our shelf HERE.

As part of this community, I appreciate that others will enjoy the books that we do.  I also appreciate that the books end up in the hands of someone who wants them versus being donated to the local thrift store where they may or may not end up out on the shelves. 

Interested in joining?  It's really easy to sign up and then watch your book's journey as you'll receive updates when someone journals them.  It's easy to do!  Just follow the steps on the site!

What book will you pass along to a friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment