Saturday, February 10, 2018

Welcome!


Over the last couple of years I have volunteered, and even been asked, to review some newer released books.  While virtual, I have also joined my first book club!  In doing these things, I have returned to one of my very first loves, diving into other worlds even if just for a short period of time.


As I am now sitting in bleachers more often for the kiddos’ activities, I have found that I always have a book or two in my bag to keep me company.  This has been a great way to start conversations at kiddos’ events or even some of the business meetings I attend.
 

My hope for this blog is to simply share my opinion on the books that I’m reading…both new releases and some good old favorites!  From time to time I might even hold a contest or two to pass along a newly released book from a newly published author. 

No comments:

Post a Comment